Tuesday, February 16, 2010

boring.

I've been feeling like a total bum the past couple of days, overeating and not getting much done. I plan to change this tomorrow...I think I'm going to spend the night in and just rest. I don't feel much like going out.

Like I said, nothing much really happened today, except that I ate excessive amounts of cookies. Oh, and I booked a quick trip to Innsbruck, Austria for the first weekend in March, for the low, low rate of 69 euro, round trip. We also booked a weekend trip to Barcelona at the end of April, and I'm trying to figure out if Amsterdam is a possiblity the second weekend in March.

Apparently I'm just as boring in Florence as I am in Gainesville. Sorry! More interesting post tomorrow, I promise, since I have cooking again tomorrow night :]

ETA: Change of plans...I decided I am going out after all. Hopefully it won't be too late of a night. Don't know if I'm up for that, but I decided I'd rather regret going out than staying in.

No comments:

Post a Comment