Wednesday, May 5, 2010

preview.

I had planned (and still do) on doing an entry at the end of my time here on exactly what I think has changed since I arrived here on January 25, but I think that this postsecret acts as both a good summary and introduction to what I'll be posting about in a few weeks.

In other news, it is raining here and has been for the past three days, therefore I have no new pictures to share. You're probably tired of looking at my ribollita, anyway.

Dear Florence, I love you, but you have to change. All of this rain? It's got to stop if we are going to have a functional relationship. I'm giving you 9 days to comply with this ultimatum. Thank you. Love, Alaina

2 comments:

  1. love the ultimatum......follow through is important!!!!<3 mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - Gillian and the other ladies of The Palace would like to support this ultimatum. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete